Great fruits and vegetables washing machine benefits and why you should have one. At present, the pollution of fruits and vegetables is very serious, people are looking for various methods to remove pesticide residues from vegetables and fruits.
As a manufacturing company found in 1995 in Shenzhen China, our mission: Healthy lifestyle improve the quality of life. After a year of R&D, we have found solutions for purifying fruits and vegetables with hydroxyl technology.
What Does Hydroxyl (-OH) Mean?
A hydroxyl is a characteristic institution mainly found in organic compounds. It includes a hydrogen atom covalently bonded to an oxygen atom.
How Do Hydroxyl technology Remove Pesticides From Fruit And Vegetables?
Whilst hydroxyl acts as a thorough, it undergoes some very strong reactions with proteins, dna and lipids. Moreover, it additionally gets rid of greenhouse gases and methane from the ecosystem. As a consequence, a hydroxyl radical is also called a detergent of the troposphere.
Fruit and Vegetable Cleaning Machine Rechargeable Washer for Indoor Kitchen GL-602
1.Professional and efficient
Hydroxy water ion purification technology, safe, fast and efficient purification of food; Using water as raw material, without any chemical addition, it is a green and efficient food.
Energy saving, eco-friendly; large capacity battery, long lasting battery life,
more convenient operation super waterproof, more safe to use.
3.Convenience and safety
Decontaminates harmful bacteria on bottles or cutlery without heating;
Food-grade materials, safe to use
Established in 1995, Shenzhen Guanglei Electronic Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of environmental protection household appliances with R&D, design, manufacturing, sales and service. Approval ISO9001, ISO14001 and BSCI certifications. We obtained China CQC certification, ETL, CARB,CE, RoHS ,FCC ,PSE,KC certification ect.
- Guidance for Human Health Risk Assessments for Pesticides - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Regulation of Pesticide Residues on Food - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Setting Tolerances for Pesticide Residues in Foods - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 40 – Pesticide Programs : Part 180 – Tolerances and Exemption from Tolerances for Pesticide Chemicals in Food (for updates go to www.regulations.gov) – Government Printing Office (GPO)
- Food and Feed Commodity Vocabulary - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Determination of the Appropriate FQPA Safety Factor(s) in Tolerance Assessment - Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Pesticide Residue Monitoring Reports - Food and Drug Association (FDA)
- Pesticide Residues in Food and Feed – Enforcement Criteria - Food and Drug Association (FDA)
- Pesticide Analytical Manual (PAM) - Food and Drug Association (FDA)
- Pesticide Data Program (Residue Monitoring Reports) - U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
If you have interests in our products, pls contact as following:
Guanglei sales contact:
Post time: Sep-28-2022