We all know that people around the world are going to get vaccination against COVID 19. Does it that means we are safe enough in the future? Actually, nobody can make sure that when we can work and go out freely. We can still see there are a hard time in front of us and need to notice to protect ourselves indoors and outdoors.
What should we do now?
1. Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can if possible. To schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment, visit vaccine providers online scheduling services. If you have question about scheduling your vaccination appointment contact a vaccination provider directly.
2. Wear a facial mask when you are out even you get your vaccination. Covid-19 will not disappear in a short time, to protect you and your family well, wearing a facial mask when out is really necessary.
3. Use air purifier indoors. As a respiratory condition, COVID-19 also spreads through droplets. When people sneeze or cough, they release droplets of fluid into the air containing water, mucus, and viral particles. Other people then breathe in these droplets, and the virus infects them. The risk is highest in crowded indoor spaces with poor ventilation. Below is a popular Air purifier with HEPA filter, anion and UV sterilization.
1) HEPA filtration efficiently capture particles the size of (and far smaller than) the virus that causes COVID-19. With efficiency of 0.01 micron (10 nanometers) and above, HEPA filters, filter out particles within the size range of 0.01 micron (10 nanometers) and above. The virus that causes COVID -19 is approximately 0.125 micron (125 nanometers) in diameter, which falls squarely within the particle-size range that HEPA filters capture with extraordinary efficiency.
2) The use of an ionising filter in a Air Purifier helps in effective prevention of airborne transmitted influenza.The ionizer generates negative ions, rendering airborne particles/aerosol droplets negatively charged and electrostatically attracts them to a positively charged collector plate. The device enables unique possibilities for rapid and simple removal of virus from air and offers possibilities to simultaneously identify and prevent airborne transmission of viruses.
3) According to various researches, broad-spectrum UVC light kills viruses and bacteria, and it is currently used to decontaminate surgical equipment. Ongoing research also shows that UV irradiation has the ability to both absorb and inactivate the SARS -COV virus along with H1N1 and other common strains of bacteria and viruses.
Any further interest about air purifier, welcome to contact us for more details and discounts.
Post time: Apr-23-2021